We aim to provide top-quality luxury service to all guests and visitors of our villa. We make it simple and hassle-free for everyone, including those with a disability, to access information about our villa.
We want your experience to be seamless as you navigator our website.
As such, The Golden Cliff Villa makes sure to comply with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), an international standard measure of accessibility success.
If you encounter problems learning about our villa or booking a stay, we encourage you to contact us by telephone or email. A member of our team will help you.
36 Cliff Blvd
We have tested our website to authenticate that we meet or exceed Level AA of the WCAG 2.1 Standard. You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE.
We conduct routine tests for our website to ensure that any new or newly edited content complies with the most up-to-date accessibility guidelines, as advised by the SiteImprove tool.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you experience any difficulty reading The Golden Cliff Villa website, you can try changing your browser settings to improve the visibility and readability of each page:
Learn more about the accessibility features of the leading Internet Browsers:
- Safari: Apple Accessibility Support
- Chrome: Google Accessibility Features
- Explorer: Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Firefox: Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
Villa Website Accessibility Features
The Golden Cliff Villa website was developed to be fully accessible to all site visitors. The website is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. and conforms to most priority checkpoints, which entail these elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts
Navigate our website by using the tab key so you can explore the elements of each page. Use the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Structured Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read. The menu items are presented as a group. Please see our sitemap for easy navigation at: https://www.thegoldencliffvilla.com/sitemap
- Images Visibility
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
The website is designed to conform to Level AA compliance, as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 explains the logic behind each guideline.
- Section 508 holds information and news about the accessibility standards stated in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
- HTML Validator is a tool that checks whether web pages conform to the published HTML standards.
- Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer s a tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Lynx is a free text-only web browser.